We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- give you a better experience on our website
- offer an interesting experience to others in our community
How we secure your data
We have the highest safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved. All passwords are encrypted in our database and even members of the staff are not able to read them decrypt them.
We do not share your personal data with third parties. In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you.
What data we collect about you
Identity Data - includes information such as: first name, last name, date of birth (optional), occupation (optional), links to your social media profiles (optional), personal quote (optional), photo (optional) and gender. In an optional interview, you may provide us with some information about yourself and your shopping preferences if you wish to do so.
Contact Data - includes information such as: email address, city, country, links to social media profiles.
Financial Data - we do not collect or store any of your financial data
Transaction Data - our third party partners may collect transactional data but it will not be linked it to any specific profile member on our website
Technical Data - includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform. Your IP address is NOT collected.
Profile Data - may include information such as: preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
How we collect your data
Account Registration - when you sign up for an account with us, we collect some identity data such as: first name, last name, date of birth (optional), occupation (optional), personal quote (optional), photo (optional), gender, city (optional), and country (optional).
Profile Information - you can edit your profile at any time, and change your password, and any data you wish. In our optional interview, you may provide us with some information about yourself and your shopping preferences if you wish to do so.
Location information - you may provide us with your city and country, but we do not ask for a mailing address or store any address information.
Third Parties - our website contains links from third parties for products on other shopping websites, for example. These websites may collect your data in different ways than we do, when you click on these links.
Billing Information- we do not collect any billing information or financial data from anyone
How we use your data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- our internal research finds it necessary and useful to do so in a legal and anonymous way, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
How long we keep your data
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data are available on request.
How to delete your data
If you wish to delete your profile, you may do so at any time. If you posted photos from shopping websites, the photos may stay on our website but all the references to your profile will be removed. When the products are out of stock and/or no longer present inside other members' favourite lists, the photos will be deleted.
How we share your data
We do not share your personal identifiable data with anyone. We have never sold email addresses or user data and we never will.
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Although we prefer that you don't do this, you are not required to use your real identifiable personal data or date of birth on our website.
- You can delete your profile at any time (under your profile - edit profile - delete account)
- You can remove from your profile any photos you post at any time.
- If someone posts a photo that belongs to you, or has your IP or you in the photo, or is offensive, harassing, or degrading to you, you may report the photo to be removed by us.
- You can request any personal data about you that we store, at any time.
How to contact us
You can contact us at any time for questions or to request your data, at info (at) sassique (dot) com.