Q: Where did you grow up, and where do you live now?
A: I grew up in a small apartment in NYC the Bronx. Great neighborhood, had my friends in the same floor, everything was perfect. But my mother decided to move us to a better and bigger apartment in Lower Manhattan, I got gloomy for a bit but i know she wanted the best for me and now i really the apartment! Very spacious and comfortable, very lovely.
Q: What have you studied, and what are you doing now?
A:I am currently a High schooler and Senior. I have taken a few college courses, Psychology and Emergency Medical Applications. Now I am focused on these hectic college applications; in the future I plan to get a BS or MS degree in Psychology or Interior Design, we'll see which one I'll pick!
Q: Links to your style networks?
Q: How would you describe your personal style in 3-5 words?
Q: Where do you shop? Luxury or high street? New or vintage? Boutiques? Online?
A: In NYC, especially soho there are loads of cute stores.
1) Vintage stores and Thrift Stores like The Vintage Twin!
2) Boutiques: All Saints, Topshop, Forever21, rag and bone, H&M, Pacsun, Urban Out., Uniqlo, American Apparel, Kate Spade, Chloe, A|X, Bloomingdales, & etc.
3) Online Shops: nastygal, boohoo, Asos,
Q: If you had $300 for a shopping spree, how many items would you buy?
A: I would spend it all but on various items, I'd spend it on thrift shops, vintage shops, Chanel lipsticks (around 30-35) or Topshop jeans. I'm not the kind of person to spend that amount of money on one item only that costs around $200-300; I like to economize my money and food.
Q: Do you prefer street style fashion or runway fashion?
A: I'd prefer runway fashion just because it's more fresh and simple!
Q: What do you splurge on? Skimp on?
A: I splurge on Topshop high waisted ripped jeans, they're unf perfect!
Q: When and how did you become interested in fashion, and where do you find your inspiration?
A: My sister had introduced me to fashion; very admirable and I am very thankful. She introduced me to tumblr and kaboodle, then I started to experiment and when I came across many fashion bloggers, youtubers, and webs I just got into it. Most likely into bright styles and minimal styles!
Q: Who are your favorite style icon(s)?
1) Olivia Palermo
2) Lou Teasdale
3) Kristen Stewart, http://kristenstewartfashionstyle.tumblr.com
4) Alexa Chung
5) Olsen Twins
6) Kylie/Kendall Jenner & Kim K
7) Gigi Hadid
8) Audrey Hepburn
9) Elizabeth Taylor
10) Marilyn Monroe
11) Sophie Richie
12) Rachel Zoe
Q: What are your favorite fashion blogs? Magazines?
1) Niomi Smart , www.niomismart.com
2) Danielle Bernstein, www.weworewhat.com
3) Christina Caradona, http://troprouge.blogspot.com
4) Elay Neal Moses http://coachela.tumblr.com
5) Christie, http://christiescloset.tumblr.com
6) Patric �hlund, http://blackistheonlycolor.com
7) Pretty Sickly, http://idressmyselff.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/user/idressmyselff
8) Jess & Stef, http://howtwolive.com
2) Teen Vogue
5) Marie Claire
Q: What do you love about fashion? Not love?
A: The creative thoughts and details put into every single outfit.
Q: Your favorite designers & brands?
3) Alexander Wang
6) Tom Ford
9) Marc Jacobs
10) Alexander McQueen
13) Miu Miu
14) Yves Saint Laurent
15) Raf Simons
17) Victoria Beckham
18) Calvin Klein
19) COMME des Gar�ons
20) Dolce And Gabbana
Q: Do you follow fashion trends? Which ones?
A: I don't really follow any trends, probably black fedoras and floppy hats and camel long coats. Anything comfortable, I'm in!
Q: Do you have any fashion rules when putting an outfit together?
A: Just go mental and be creative!
Q: Which would you be best at? Worst at? (Stylist, Designer, Photographer, Buyer)
A: Best at styling, I love watching fashion shows/tv shows, youtubers, fashion blogs and fashion designers; I follow them and creative all these simple but blunt outfits that i really love.
1) Fashion Tv shows: DVF, The Rachel Zoe Project, ProjectRunway/Allstars, Jane by Design, Sex in the City, The Carrie Diaries, Ugly Betty, The Single Ladies, & etc
2) Fashion Youtubers: Zoella, idressmyselff, Tanya Burr, CutiePieMarzia, ClothesEncounters, Bethany Mota, & BeautyCrush
3) Fashion Designers: listed 3 Q's above!
4) Fashion movies/Books: Lauren Conrad Series, Girl Model, The Devil Wears Prada, Coco Before Chanel, Shopaholic, & etc
The worst hmmm has to be Designer, I do not know how to sew incredibly or make any clothes :o that'd be a disaster!
Q: What is your dream job?
A: A psychologist, interior designer, or an assistant of a major fashion designer.
Q: What are your other interests? How do you spend your spare time?
A: I love to read! A definite yessss to everyday life, also I just like to blog, listen to music, probably paint, do scrapbooking and watch my favorite youtubers such as Zoella, PointlessBlog, Thatcher Joe, Casper Lee, Gabby Lindley, Niomi Smart, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, and Jim Chapman!
...... ...... .... ........ .... ...... ...... .... ........ .......... ...... .... ........ .... ....... ..... ..... ... ... ...... ....... .... ...... ..... .... .... .... ... ....... ... .. ..... ... ..... ....